Saturday, September 5, 2009

"I am disappointed by your commitment to your work"

This is my quote of the week, provided by my current labmate and future eminent eye researcher, Kanika. Kanika was stating her displeasure with my presence in the lab Friday. Basically, after my morning workout, my back started to hurt. It got bad enough that walking was a major chore, so I tried to get some work done at home. Eventually, I decided that I had to make my way into work. I walked into the lab looking like a hunched over old man. Kanika could not believe that I actually came into work in my state of limited mobility. When she asked why I came in, I told her that I had to get some work done. Basically, Kanika evidently feels that I am too commited to my work...or maybe she meant that I should be commited because of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment